1. Service Engagement:
- The engagement of coaching, mentoring, research, evaluation, or consultancy services with Radical Research is initiated upon mutual agreement and acceptance of a proposal or contract.
- Services are provided based on the terms outlined in the proposal or contract.
2. Payment and Invoicing:
- Payment terms and invoicing details will be specified in the agreement or proposal.
- Failure to make payments as per the agreed-upon terms may result in the suspension or termination of services.
3. Scope of Services:
- The scope of services will be clearly defined in the agreement or proposal, including deliverables, timelines, and any specific client responsibilities.
- Any changes or additions to the scope of services must be agreed upon in writing by both parties.
- Radical Research acknowledges the confidential nature of information shared by the client and agrees not to disclose, reproduce, or use such information for any purpose other than the provision of services.
- The client is responsible for clearly identifying information that is confidential.
5. Termination of Services:
- Either party may terminate services with written notice if the other party breaches the terms of the agreement.
- Fees for services provided up to the termination date will be invoiced and are due upon receipt.
6. Intellectual Property:
- Any intellectual property created or developed during the provision of services will be owned by the party that created it, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
- Radical Research’s liability for any errors or omissions in the provision of services is limited to the fees paid by the client for those services.
- Radical Research is not liable for any indirect, consequential, or incidental damages.
8. Governing Law:
- These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland, UK.
- Communication regarding the services can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Both parties will designate a primary contact person for effective communication.
By engaging in coaching, mentoring, research, evaluation, or consultancy services with Radical Research, clients acknowledge and agree to comply with these terms and conditions. Radical Research reserves the right to update or modify these terms, with clients being informed of such changes.